No Subject

>From Paul Nobrega & others...

        Hi all, Please forward this to anyone you
        feel maybe interested.

        I have recently discovered a company called espsoftworks:

        http://www.espsoftworks.com

        They are creating accessible games for windows 95/98.

        The difference is these guys are using directx and other leading-edge
        technologies to atempt to achieve the goal of giving vision impaired
        people the same level of play that sighteds have.

        I haved messed around with one of there prototypes, "shades of doom" in
        very early developement phase and these guys have really hit on
        something.

        The action is all realtime, and the stereo sound stage and ambiant sounds
        are used to create environments.

        They have 5 or so very different projects on the boil including
        battle-chess, Genesis, a scifi thing, an adventure game and a couple of
        other things.

        They are looking for beta testers and also have a survey running to find
        out what people are interested in.

        I am not connected with this company in any way at this time but I think
        we should all get behind this mob.

         At very least see if you can find the 5 minutes or so it takes to fill in
        there survey.

        The page has a "text only" link and also a "frames enabled" page, take
        your pick.

        Also, they have an audio advertisement for battle-chess and a 5 minute
        demo in mp3 format of someone plying genesis.

        I have both of them here, they are each a couple of megs in size and can
        be downloaded or streamed from the site.

        I have them here though and will send them to anyone who wants them.

        Ok, enjoy and tell everyone.

        This has the potential to provide us with something new and very
        exciting.

        See ya,

        Paul & Gail Nimmo

        Regards Steve,
        mailto:pattist_bEi_ozemail.com.au

--

A picture is worth a thousand words... but my email sees only TEXT!!!