Re: Ubersetzungssoftware gesucht

Steffen.Koenig_bEi_t-online.de meinte am 23.04.99 um 20:26 zum Thema
"Ubersetzungssoftware gesucht":

> gibt es jemanden unter Euch, der mit Software zur Ubersetzung von
> Fremdsprachen arbeitet?
Hallo Steffen! Die Suchmaschine "Altavista" bietet die Moeglichkeit, Texte
zu uebersetzen. Basissprache ist die englische Sprache, d.h. man kann
deutsch in englisch bzw. umgekehrt, spanisch in englisch, aber nicht
deutsch in spanisch uebersetzen.

Wie geht man nun vor? Zunaechst ruft man die Adresse
   http://www.altavista.de
auf. Auf der 3. Seite befindet sich ein Verweis zum automatischen
Uebersetzer. Anschliessend erhaelt man ein Formular, in das man alternativ
einen Kurztext oder die WEB-Adresse der zu uebersetzenden Seite angibt. In
einer ausklappbaren Liste waehlt man die Sprachen aus, von der und in die
zu uebersetzen ist. Anschliessend klickt man auf "Uebersetzen".

Als Kostprobe uebermittele ich einen Auschnitt der englischen Uebersetzung
meines WEB-Abschnittes
   Auch als Blinder bin ich am Netz

Gruss
Matthias

   Since I am blind, I cannot read the display with the eyes. In order to
   be able to operate at all with the computer, I need an add-on module,
   which translates me the sceen contents. The translation for blind
   computer users takes place into synthetic language or. Braille. Since
   blind ones already learned in the school to deal with a typewriter it
   is unproblematic to make over the normal PC keyboard all necessary
   inputs.

   Under these prerequisites I can be occupied also as blind with the
   Internet. Pictures and diagrams are still locked for me naturally, but
   Internet offers a quantity of verbal information. Not only -
   newspapers in conventional printout on paper are locked for me, on the
   other hand I can use the ONLINE supply of the mirror, the world or the
   time still problem-free.

   As Browser many blind ones and also I use LYNX, which has really
   optimal characteristics. LYNX is not special software for
   seeing-impaired one, it however turned out that this Browser the needs
   of blind ones at most, originally developed for scientific areas,
   comes against. Here the advantages in the overview:
     * Portationen for different operating systems (UNIX, DOS, OS2),
     * Creation of purely text-oriented results,
     * Support of the standard HTML code as well as most forms,
     * Freeware,
     * Advancement is in prospect.

   Unfortunately it must be stated however increasingly that many
   designers of the HTML standard say good-bye. It is well-known and
   comprehensible the fact that pictures and graphs for many are a nice
   loosening but if graphic information represents the base for operation
   or excluding concerning this the information which can be displayed is
   produced, is generally useless for seeing-impaired ones applications.
   Notes like " please use you the MS Internet Explorer " or " switching
   you your Java Scrit interpreters in, around our supply to use " have
   for me the meaning that I cannot use the appropriate supply.

   So that these remarks do not work too theoretically, I selected a few
   examples. Perhaps it becomes clear that the even following supplies
   would be very helpful, if one could use these.

     Electronic directory
   Here is it particularly unfortunate, because blind ones cannot use
   normal directories.

     The picture newspaper
   The problems become particularly clear with the message Ticker.

     Tourism information
   Always this page could not be a positive example, since also a version
   is offered there, for one Java necessarily. Open is however the
   question, how will keep still so upright long.

			   Windows for blind ones

   In the following paragraph I would like to deal with it, why for blind
   ones at all WEB Browser such as LYNX under DOS a so great importance
   to have.

   In order to be able to operate with Windows, one needs addition
   software. The function of this software consists of interpreting and
   transferring into a purely text-oriented information structure the
   graphically oriented surface. The output of the transferred
   information is made by the output media usual for blind ones.

   Apart from the interpretation and conversion of the sceen contents
   also a mouse function is emulated. This occurs, by looking a certain
   place up on the display with the help of the output medium and
   reconstructing these with the usual mouse functions. That is not
   completed naturally with the mouse, but for this certain combinations
   of keys on the normal keyboard exist or through particularly for these
   purposes created controls on the Braillezeile.

   As this description, are also the software and associated handling
   appear as complicated. Although there are already several developments
   of different manufacturers, the technique still is in the well-known "
   child shoes " after my view. This is on the one hand because of the
   fact that on the part of the programmers that does not exist to
   application software a uniform Design which can be used in the long
   run. The possibilities of expressing certain predicates on the display
   it is as well as no boundaries set to the programmers. Thus there are
   always new motives of the information representation - traffic lights,
   full or empty trucks - with new versions of programs one goes to the
   world of the Sybole. Brain and eye can interpret these symbols
   spontaneous usually. Differently behaves at software, which is to
   transfer pictures into texts. Exactly this function has among other
   things the bridging often commodity for the use of graphic user
   surfaces for blind ones. The more the application software picture
   instead of text language begins, the more with difficulty becomes it
   for the bridging often commodity.

   Windows solutions were developed predominantly in the last years by
   the enterprises, which drive out also Braillezeilen or acoustic output
   systems. Software and output medium grew together usually so closely
   together that a change of the software is inevitably with a change of

-- fblinu - Mailing-Liste fuer blinde und sehbehinderte Internet-Nutzer und
ihre Freunde: http://www.lynet.de/~mhaenel - Phone: +49-40-5292519