PDF file conversion to TXT or HTML

Hi,

ich dachte, das waere fuer euch von Interesse:

## Nachricht vom 08.02.99 weitergeleitet
## Ursprung : /alt/comp/blind-users
## Ersteller: TiddyOgg_bEi_half.co.ck

I recently downloaded the Eudora Light manual, which was in .pdf
format.  this was some 330k long, but I sent it off for conversion to
the address below, and Got it back converted to .txt very quickly.  I
sent it as a file attachment to an e-mail.

Details of the service follow.